Jan 15, 2013, 12:50 PM EST
Welcome to In The Crease, the official blog providing in-depth and exclusive access to Notre Dame lacrosse. With features, videos, photos, commentaries and news from inside Arlotta Stadium, this is the place for coverage of the Fighting Irish unlike any you can find elsewhere.
While the blog is new, you will find a few old posts from this past fall, all of which originally appeared on UNDerground, our general athletics blog. With the spring semester set to begin in just a few days, it was time for lacrosse to have its own page, much like Irish United and In The Paint, which launched leading up to the soccer and basketball seasons. (While not every sport has its own blog, content for tennis, golf, baseball, softball, fencing and the rest of Notre Dame’s teams can still be found on UNDerground).
From this point forward, In The Crease will be the home for the latest and greatest content on the Notre Dame men’s and women’s lacrosse teams. Be sure to subscribe to the blog by entering your e-mail address in the box on the right side of the page.
I also suggest follow both teams on their social media channels, which can be found on the right side of the page as well. But to save you a few seconds, here’s a cheat sheet.
The countdown is on. The men’s squad takes on the U.S. National Team and Jacksonville in a pair of exhibition games on Jan. 26, while the women play at Stanford on Feb. 16.
About In The Crease
- C latest NDLaxTV Training Video from ND Coaching Staff, this 1 from Coach Byrne centers on Defensemen Stickhandling youtube.com/watch?v=KO4gie… 14 hours ago
- I favorited a @YouTube video from @ndlacrosse youtu.be/oQR7316NpHU?a 3 Days in Indy: 2013 NCAA Weekend 14 hours ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/oQR7316NpHU?a 3 Days in Indy; 2013 NCAA Weekend 14 hours ago
- Another NDLaxTV training/skill video from @ndlacrosse staff, this one from Coach Byrne on defensive stick... fb.me/2DxdI2QkC 16 hours ago
- Sledding without Snow in The "Goog" Training center building hip strength and explosive speed fb.me/3vK6pejaB 16 hours ago
- RT @USOlympic: “Sport has the power to change the world…it has the power to inspire.” - #NelsonMandela, who gave us an example of triumph o… 18 hours ago
- RT @JonGordon11: Good leaders know how to lead. Great leaders know why they lead. They are driven by purpose 1 day ago
- Dude where's my bike? #NDbikewars #finalshumor http://t.co/xAA5mE3Nzv 1 day ago
- RT @SportsCenter: Former South African president Nelson Mandela, who helped seal bid for 2010 World Cup, has died at the age of 95 » http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @JonGordon11: Encourage the people you encounter during your day and you'll create an amazing life. 1 day ago
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Use Three Power-Play Goals To Defeat Massachusetts 5-3
- W. Swimming. Irish Impress On Day One Of Hawkeye Invitational
- M. Swimming. Irish Set Three Records, Hold Lead After Day One Of Hawkeye Invitational
- Track. Notre Dame Starts the Season Strong At Blue & Gold Invitational
- W. Basketball. #4/5 Irish Back Home For Saturday Matinee Against UCLA
- M. Basketball. Irish to Open Gotham Classic at Home vs. Delaware
- W. Tennis. Doing It All
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Hockey Adds Five During Early-Signing Period
- Track. Track And Field Heads To ACC With Conference And National Goals In Mind
- W. Swimming. Irish Close Out Fall At Hawkeye Invitational