Jan 15, 2013, 12:50 PM EDT
Welcome to In The Crease, the official blog providing in-depth and exclusive access to Notre Dame lacrosse. With features, videos, photos, commentaries and news from inside Arlotta Stadium, this is the place for coverage of the Fighting Irish unlike any you can find elsewhere.
While the blog is new, you will find a few old posts from this past fall, all of which originally appeared on UNDerground, our general athletics blog. With the spring semester set to begin in just a few days, it was time for lacrosse to have its own page, much like Irish United and In The Paint, which launched leading up to the soccer and basketball seasons. (While not every sport has its own blog, content for tennis, golf, baseball, softball, fencing and the rest of Notre Dame’s teams can still be found on UNDerground).
From this point forward, In The Crease will be the home for the latest and greatest content on the Notre Dame men’s and women’s lacrosse teams. Be sure to subscribe to the blog by entering your e-mail address in the box on the right side of the page.
I also suggest follow both teams on their social media channels, which can be found on the right side of the page as well. But to save you a few seconds, here’s a cheat sheet.
The countdown is on. The men’s squad takes on the U.S. National Team and Jacksonville in a pair of exhibition games on Jan. 26, while the women play at Stanford on Feb. 16.
About In The Crease
- A most sincere THANK YOU to all of our fans who crisscrossed the country to support our team. It is what makes... fb.me/VrGpIONo 4 hours ago
- Post-game press conference instagram.com/p/ZghvkiHRPj/ 10 hours ago
- RT @MGolicJR57: And great season to the rest of the boys as well, especially the seniors. Great group of guys that I wish nothing but the … 10 hours ago
- Final ND 11 - Duke 12. 11 hours ago
- 1 minute 11 hours ago
- RT @JonGordon11: One person in pursuit of excellence raises the energy and performance of everyone around them. 5 hours ago
- RT @NotreDame: Diploma ceremonies have begun. Congratulations to all of our graduates and their families and friends this weekend! #ND2013 14 hours ago
- Congratulations to NDlax class of 2013! #SoProud http://t.co/vKIHlxkShG 15 hours ago
- Congratulations to Barbara Sullivan on becoming the youngest first team All-American in school history and to... fb.me/2MXwMv8j0 4 days ago
- The 2013 season has come to an end with the Irish closing out the season at 12-5. There were plenty of highlights... fb.me/25vwxodPW 1 week ago
- M. Lacrosse. #2 Notre Dame Drops 12-11 Decision To #7 Duke In NCAA Quarterfinals
- W. Rowing. Irish Claim Five Grand Final Titles To Earn 10th Consecutive BIG EAST Championship
- Baseball. Irish Baseball Open 2013 BIG EAST Tournament As No. 7 Seed
- Baseball. Irish Drop Regular Season, Series Finale At Cincinnati, 11-5
- Softball. Irish Bow Out Of NCAA Championship
- W. Rowing. Irish Look For 10th Straight BIG EAST Title Sunday
- Baseball. Irish Even Series With 9-1 Rout Of Cincinnati
- Softball. Virginia Tech Outlasts Irish 4-3 In Game One Of Lexington Regional
- W. Volleyball. Volleyball Set For 11-Day European Trip
- Baseball. Irish Drop Series Opener At Cincinnati, 9-5