May 15, 2014, 3:52 PM EDT
Originally posted on Fighting Irish Blog:
Since its humble beginnings 50 years ago, the men’s lacrosse team at Notre Dame has been one of family and has recently become synonymous with winning, championships and NCAA Tournament runs.
The current “digs” of the squad, Arlotta Stadium, is a culmination of all the hard work, determination and family atmosphere that has always emanated from the lacrosse program at Notre Dame.
From the old club coaches to Rich O’Leary and current head coach Kevin Corrigan, the program will always be ran in a top notch way.
Take a few minutes to look back at the first 50 years of lacrosse at the University of Notre Dame.
About In The Crease
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RT @NDCoachGeoff: Success of a team falls upon the quality of athlete and environment created by a skilled coaching staff - no individual s… 4 hours ago
- Life stages #seniors #winners #ndwlaxcostumecontest instagram.com/p/uy9u6zSIHr/ 6 hours ago
- Juniors being junior things #ndwlaxcostumecontest instagram.com/p/uy9rmmyIHm/ 6 hours ago
- Sophomore Princesses with Prince Charming #ndwlaxcostumecontest instagram.com/p/uy9nF3yIHY/ 6 hours ago
- Freshmen as Mario Kart biked from campus #ndwlaxcostumecontest instagram.com/p/uy9htHyIHU/ 6 hours ago
- Football. Notre Dame's Jerome Bettis Named Walter Camp Man of the Year
- Football. IRISH EXTRA: Irish Know It's `Game On' with Midshipmen
- W. Volleyball. Irish Welcome In Georgia Tech For Halloween Showdown
- M. Soccer. Irish Place Three On Academic All-District 5 First Team
- Cross Country. Irish Eye Consistency At Hilly ACC Championship Race
- M. Soccer. #5 Notre Dame Draws With #12 Michigan State, 1-1
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Icers To Play Host To Vermont To Close Out Eight-Game Home Stand
- W. Volleyball. Volleyball Update: Crunching The Numbers From Virginia
- M. Basketball. Fighting Irish Picked Seventh In ACC Preseason Poll
- General News. Notre Dame Wins 8th Straight National Title in Graduation Based on 2014 NCAA Graduation Success Rate Numbers