Jan 15, 2013, 12:50 PM EDT
Welcome to In The Crease, the official blog providing in-depth and exclusive access to Notre Dame lacrosse. With features, videos, photos, commentaries and news from inside Arlotta Stadium, this is the place for coverage of the Fighting Irish unlike any you can find elsewhere.
While the blog is new, you will find a few old posts from this past fall, all of which originally appeared on UNDerground, our general athletics blog. With the spring semester set to begin in just a few days, it was time for lacrosse to have its own page, much like Irish United and In The Paint, which launched leading up to the soccer and basketball seasons. (While not every sport has its own blog, content for tennis, golf, baseball, softball, fencing and the rest of Notre Dame’s teams can still be found on UNDerground).
From this point forward, In The Crease will be the home for the latest and greatest content on the Notre Dame men’s and women’s lacrosse teams. Be sure to subscribe to the blog by entering your e-mail address in the box on the right side of the page.
I also suggest follow both teams on their social media channels, which can be found on the right side of the page as well. But to save you a few seconds, here’s a cheat sheet.
The countdown is on. The men’s squad takes on the U.S. National Team and Jacksonville in a pair of exhibition games on Jan. 26, while the women play at Stanford on Feb. 16.
About In The Crease
- As we welcome our new class of freshman, lets reflect on the Graduating Class of 2015 from ND fb.me/48C6WYkIN 1 hour ago
- I posted 9 photos on Facebook in the album "Conditioning Test" fb.me/1XD8Rmd61 1 hour ago
- Freshman Hugh Crance (Corona Del Mar, CA) setting the bar in The Beep #1PercentMore instagram.com/p/7EcUcmHRF3/ 14 hours ago
- Peek inside the program, pre-game hype videos direct from Arlotta Team Room @ndlaxexperience youtu.be/lF-7FI-AZ8s?a 18 hours ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/lF-7FI-AZ8s?a NDLaxTV: Syracuse/ACC 2015 Regular Season "Hype" 18 hours ago
- Part 2/2 of our teams 137 pull up this morning! #bodybygeoff #34strong @NDCoachGeoff http://t.co/QEa8n6a8IB 51 minutes ago
- Part 1/2 of our teams 137 pull up this morning! #bodybygeoff #34strong @NDCoachGeoff http://t.co/4i9pWhqRnw 51 minutes ago
- Happy Birthday to #1 Kiera McMullan! Starting off the week with 🎂 and 🍦. #🎉🎈 #🇺🇸 #youareNice 22 hours ago
- Semi-annual 3.25 dinner celebrating our #smartypants. The bar has been raised to 3.3 next semester! #Studentathletes http://t.co/0YwtXtXzk9 1 day ago
- Congrats @NDvolleyball! The first of many more Ws #irishfamily 1 day ago
- M. Golf. Rushton Captures Medalist Honors At The 2015 Kickoff Challenge
- W. Volleyball. Volleyball Tops MTSU For First Win Of 2015
- M. Soccer. #4 Irish Stun #14 Indiana On Overtime Tally
- W. Soccer. #7/6 Irish Extinguish Portland's Pilot Light, 2-0
- W. Soccer. What To Watch For: Portland
- M. Soccer. Keys To The Game: Indiana
- W. Volleyball. Volleyball Drops Opening Matches In Tennessee
- M. Ice Hockey. Pro Camp Set To Open On Monday
- M. Golf. Men's Golf Opens Season At Kickoff Challenge
- W. Soccer. Patience Key As #7/6 Irish Top Santa Clara, 2-1